Regional Sales and Customer Development Manager - click here to request application
In this position you will oversee the operations and sales functions of the Personal Banker and Teller areas while delivering superior customer service to our customers at our Jerseyville and White Hall Offices. You will be responsible for business development, new customer acquisition, and enhancing existing customer relationships through cross sales efforts, direct mail marketing, and outbound calls to meet and exceed operational goals.
You will be leading the team by holding weekly sales meetings, daily huddles, conducting training, handling transactions, processing financial documents, and using your experience to make sound decisions about what is best for our company, customers, and employees.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Creating and leading a cohesive team, assigning responsibilities, guide team to meet sales targets, and identify staff coaching needs.
- To promote market the bank products and services to meet customer needs and develop strong customer relationships.
- Identify new ways to differentiate the customer experience through products or service offerings, lobby environment, website suggestions, or other means, within budgets, to differentiate Farmers Sate Bank from competitors.
- Assists and/or leads in developing bank promotions and charity and community related projects to reflect a positive image of the bank in the community.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree (BA) from a four-year college or university preferred
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial reports and documents. Ability to interact with customers, understand their goals and financial needs and recommend solutions. Ability to present information to managers, employees, public groups and/or board of directors.
- Ability to master basic math concepts such as statistical information, interest, percentages and proportions related to financial matters
- Ability to sit, stand, talk, hear, reach with hands and arms and operate a computer. Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Track record of success in recruiting and leading associates in a retail environment
- Experience in managing people in a goal setting environment with multiple product sales goals
- Ability to manage and coach people in an environment of accountability
- Marketing Concepts, People Management, Sales Planning, Understanding Customer needs, Product Development, Client Relationships.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER