FREE Online Bill Pay
You can receive convenient bill reminders and pay all your bills from one secure web site - www.farmersstate.com.
With FREE Online Bill Pay You Can;
- Pay any bill any time - even to individuals
- Schedule one-time and recurring payments - days, weeks or months in advance
- Control when and how much you pay
- Track recent payments & view bill history from one convenient screen
- Be assured that your payments will arrive on time - Guaranteed
As long as you schedule the transaction in accordance with Bill Pay's guidelines.
OnLine Bill Pay is FREE for Any checking account customer with Online BankingDemo
Same Day Bill Payment available in Farmers State Bank's online billpay.
Have you ever been in any of these situations before?
- You thought your spouse paid the bill but forgot?
- You were making the payment online, got interrupted, thought you finished but didn’t?
- You just plain forgot to make the payment?
You just found out the payment wasn’t made and is due today! You can’t drive to Maryland to make that credit card payment. Now you’re facing expensive late fees that could cost you $35 or more!
Not anymore. Now you can make your payment online with Same Day Bill Pay for just a fraction of what it would cost in late fees.
Or you don’t have the money to pay the $350 car payment when it’s due and you know you’ll have to pay a late fee. Now you have the money but tomorrow the payment will be 30 days past due and if payment is not made today a black mark will go against your credit rating.
Make your payment online with Same Day Bill Pay and avoid the black mark against your credit rating. A black mark that could result in lowering your credit score which could cost you hundreds the next time you need to borrow.
Never Pay Late Fees Again & Avoid Black Marks On Your Credit Rating by using Same Day Bill Pay. Follow these instructions to be sure you’re ready to pay bills on the same day they’re due.
Same Day Bill Pay tips:
- Log on to FREE online banking from Farmers State Bank
- Select the Bill Payment Tab
- Review the payees in the Payment Center
If you see the words Pay Today under the payee you need to pay, the payment can be made to that payee today.
You need to be signed up for Free Online Banking (click here to sign up) and the payee you want to pay needs to be a payee that accepts same day payments payee in Free Bill Pay. To set up Free Bill Pay: 1) Log into online banking 2) select the Bill Pay tab 3) Follow the easy to use instructions to set up payees.
Person-to-Person Payments with Popmoney
You’ll be amazed at just how fast, easy and convenient person-to-person payments are. Try it once, you’ll love it!
Send money to family, friends or any person using your mobile phone or computer. No checks and no trip to the ATM!
Making Person-to-Person Payments is as simple as sending a text and it’s secure too!
- pay a friend for tickets,
- pay the baby sitter or
- send a relative money as a last minute birthday gift.
Person-to-Person Payment tips:
- Log on to FREE online banking from Farmers State Bank You need to be signed up for Free Online Banking. (click here to sign up)
- Select the Bill Payment Tab
- Click on the Popmoney box at the top of the page
You can send money to someone using their
- email address,
- mobile number or
- account information
Email address: your contact will receive an email with instructions on how to direct the payment into his or her account. The money will be received about four business days after completing the emailed instructions.
Mobile number: a text message will be sent to the recipient on your behalf with instructions on how to direct the payment into his or her account. You may want to tell your contact that standard message and data rates may apply. The money will be received about four business days after completing the instructions in the text message.
Account information (routing and account number): the money will be deposited directly into your contact's account. You will also have the option to send an email to your contact. You can also send money from your Farmers State Bank account to an account you have at another bank. The money will be received after about one business day.
Fraud monitoring and protection, in the form of a payment limit, are also built into person-to-person payments. The limit can be increased over time as history is established. It’s just 50₵ for each person-to-person payment made.
Please call 217-285-5616 if you have any questions.
Enjoy 24 hour access to your checking account to make purchases anywhere VISA is accepted, at millions of locations worldwide; at retail stores or online. When used, the amount of your purchase is automatically deducted from your checking account. This same card also serves as your ATM card which enables you to withdraw cash 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Use a debit card and be done in half the time it takes to use a check! Then you won't feel pressed for time and perhaps embarrassed because your check purchase takes too long for the 10 people waiting in line behind you while you write, show ID and record the purchase in your register.
When cash is lost or stolen, it's gone forever.
Use a debit card and there's no need to carry large amounts of cash. If you lose your debit card and someone uses it, no problem. Let the bank know the card was lost immediately and that you didn't use it, someone else did. It's called fraud when someone else uses your card. The bank will put your money back into your account right away and investigate the issue. Excellent fraud protection.
One Excellent Reason to Select Credit and Sign for Purchases
- Every "credit" purchase made with your debit card without using your PIN earns points that can be redeemed for exciting merchandise. This is called Debit Card Rewards.
No Fees or Charges for Making Purchases
There is no annual or monthly fee for the debit card. There are no costs for using your debit card to make purchases.
When the card is used to make withdrawals at an ATM, fees may apply.
e-Statements are a fast, easy and secure way to receive your monthly bank statement electronically - and paperless.
- Easy to Access online
- Reduce Clutter - no more filing, messy papers or shredding
- Help the environment - you're saving trees
- Faster and more secure than mailed statements
- Recommended by identity theft experts - no chance of a stolen statement from the mailbox or if it's disposed of improperly
- Looks exactly like your paper statements
- Includes check images
- e-Statements are FREE - Costs nothing to switch
- View, save or even print your statement and check images
- We'll send you an email notification to let you know your statements are available
- Log into online banking to retrieve your statement
- Security! Your e-Statements are stored on our secure server
- Up to 12 months of statements online
- e-Statements are in a pdf format. You will need Adobe Acrobat reader to view your e-Statement. Click on this link for a free download of Adobe Acrobat reader if you don't have it
Online Banking is needed to qualify for e-Statements.
24 Hour Anytime Bankers
Farmers State Bank offers a 24 hour phone line where customers can obtain up-to-date account information. Customers can check account balances, transaction history, transfer funds, or check current rates.
Call 217-285-1818 or outside the calling area 1-800-364-5938.
Farmers State Bank has 9 ATM locations for your convenience. That's right, you can now receive cash 24hrs a day, 7 days a week from any one of our seven ATM locations. Machines have been placed in Winchester, Jerseyville, White Hall, Hull and five locations in Pittsfield!
Automatic Loan Payment
You can have your loan payments automatically deducted from your checking account. You will never have to worry about forgetting a payment again. Talk to a Farmers State Bank Loan Officer to work out the details and see how easy the process can be!
For your convenience, Farmers State Bank offers night deposit, which allows you to make secure deposits when the bank is closed. This service is offered at all locations and is free of charge.
Gift CardNeed a gift for a birthday, Christmas, Mother’s Day or graduation and you’re not sure what to buy?Get a gift card from Farmers State Bank and let them pick the ideal gift.Safer than cash, accepted in millions of places where credit cards are used. Denominations $10 to $1,000.Available at all locations.
Even with proper safety and security measures, your house may not be able to protect your valuables from fire, theft, or loss. Ensure their protection by placing them in a lock box available at most of our facilities.
- Direct Deposit
- Bank Drafts
- Wire Transfers
- Savings Bonds Redemption
- Drive-up facilities with extended hours
Platinum Visa Credit Card
One card, many rewards, no annual fee.
More rewards choices that include cash, travel or merchandise. You choose. Low APR on purchases and balance transfers, Visa Platinum Rewards credit card.