Online Bill Pay
Online Bill Pay
You can receive convenient bill reminders and pay all your bills from one secure web site.
With Online Bill Pay You Can:
- Pay any bill any time - even to individuals
- Schedule one-time and recurring payments - days, weeks or months in advance
- Control when and how much you pay
- Track recent payments & view bill history from one convenient screen
- Be assured that your payments will arrive on time - Guaranteed
As long as you schedule the transaction in accordance with Bill Pay's guidelines.
Click here for more information about Online Banking.
Same Day Bill Payment available in Farmers State Bank's online billpay.
Have you ever been in any of these situations before?
- You thought your spouse paid the bill but forgot?
- You were making the payment online, got interrupted, thought you finished but didn’t?
- You just plain forgot to make the payment?
You just found out the payment wasn’t made and is due today! You can’t drive to Maryland to make that credit card payment. Now you’re facing expensive late fees that could cost you $35 or more!
Not anymore. Now you can make your payment online with Same Day Bill Pay for just a fraction of what it would cost in late fees.
Or you don’t have the money to pay the $350 car payment when it’s due and you know you’ll have to pay a late fee. Now you have the money but tomorrow the payment will be 30 days past due and if payment is not made today a black mark will go against your credit rating.
Make your payment online with Same Day Bill Pay and avoid the black mark against your credit rating. A black mark that could result in lowering your credit score which could cost you hundreds the next time you need to borrow.
Never Pay Late Fees Again & Avoid Black Marks On Your Credit Rating by using Same Day Bill Pay. Follow these instructions to be sure you’re ready to pay bills on the same day they’re due.
Same Day Bill Pay tips:
- Log on to online banking from Farmers State Bank
- Select the Bill Payment Tab
- Review the payees in the Payment Center
If you see the words Pay Today under the payee you need to pay, the payment can be made to that payee today.
You need to be signed up for Online Banking and the payee you want to pay needs to be a payee that accepts same day payments in Bill Pay. To set up Bill Pay: 1) Log into online banking 2) select the Bill Pay tab 3) Follow the easy to use instructions to set up payees.